Location: Asheville, NC
Dates: October 2021
Greater Texas Education Foundation
(CPME approved sponsor of continuing education in podiatric medicine)
Asheville Adventure Appetizer (DPM): $425
Asheville Adventure Appetizer (Guest w/DPM): $155
Asheville Adventure Main Course (DPM): $795
Asheville Adventure Main Course (Guest w/DPM): $350
Where can you enjoy such a unique exclusive get away in one adventure?
- Up to 21 CECH Hours – Informal Lectures with Dr. Sam Mendicino & Dr. Mark Hofbauer
- Vanderbilt Biltmore Estate – and the “Versailles of the North America”
- Asheville Galleries, Cafes & The Blue Ridge Mountain Parks in Beautiful Fall Foliage *Space Limited due to Peak Season.
Asheville “Appetizer” – 3 Nights at the Renaissance in Downtown Asheville. Oct 7-10. $239 GTEF Hotel Rate
- Includes: Up to 6 CECH hours. Welcome Reception & Saturday Breakfast. Walk to Downtown Sites & Cafes.
- *Optional Blue Ridge Custom Group Tour: Chimney Rock, Hickory Nut 400 ft. Waterfall, Lunch at Lake Lure of Dirty Dancing Movie Fame and town below the lake history. /Add On Fee TBA.
- *Other Optional Tours – Billy Graham Stone Chapel, Basilica of St. Lawrence OR Appalachian Trail Hikes/TBA
Asheville “Main Course” – 3 Nights at the Famous Biltmore Inn on the Biltmore Estate. Oct 10-13. $339 GTEF Hotel Rate
- Includes: Group Transfer from Renaissance Hotel on Oct. 10;
- Up to 15 CECH Hours with Sunday evening working dinner with Wine & Monday Lunch in the Antler Village.
- Enjoy 8000 Acre One of A kind Estate with access to Biltmore Village, Trails, Spa & Winery.
- Custom Group Evening Tour of Vanderbilt Mansion on Oct 11.
- The Estate also offers: Carriage Rides & other Specialty Tours can be arranged
GTEF EDUCATION MISSION STATEMENT:
To enhance the quality of education and knowledge of Podiatric Surgical Attending Physicians, Podiatric Surgical Residents, Students, and Allopathic Physicians by offering up to date and innovative options for the treatment of foot, ankle, and leg pathology through continuing education seminars, case presentations, lectures and group discussions.
SPEAKER/SPONSOR DISCLOSURE: Each speaker is requested to disclose any financial or other relationships they might have with a manufacturer of any commercial product to be discussed during their presentation as well as any commercial contribution of the activity. All speakers & continuing education providers are required to provide disclosure & written agreement within CPME 720 guidelines. The Greater Texas Education Foundation is approved by the Council of Podiatric Medical Education as a provider of continuing education. No CECH speaker has anything to disclose at time of print. A copy of all provided disclosures & written agreements can be found at the registration desk before the beginning of the continuing education event. If any additional relevant financial relationships are provided after the print date, they will be presented verbally prior to the beginning of the continuing education activity. The written agreements can be provided upon request.
Scientific Director & Director of Continuing Education- Samuel S Mendicino, DPM
© 2019 Greater Texas Education Foundation. The Greater Texas Education Foundation is a service mark and NO NONSENSE is a registered service mark of Greater Texas Education Foundation.